PLEASE LET US KNOW IF MORE GET CANCELLED
An urgent message from Cunga CC: “Unfortunately this Sunday’s Sportive has had to be cancelled. The route is flooded in several places and impassable in certain areas. With some participants travelling from as far away as Donegal to take part, we felt an early decision had to be made.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused but the safety of all cyclists must come first!”?
Message from Challenge CC: “After an inspection of the proposed route and also several other nearby alternative routes, the tough decision to cancel the 2020 Challenge CC Reliability Trial has been made. The amount of rain that has fallen over the past week has made many roads impassable. This was not an easy decision for the club to make with the growing popularity of the Reliability Trial but the safety of the cyclists must come first. In the event that you have pre-registered for this years event, you will receive a full refund. As always we would like to thank everyone for their support and understanding”