It is with great disappointment that the race organising committee for Rás na nÓg must announce the postponement of the race. It was originally scheduled on the calendar for the 10th and 11th of April 2021. With the current Covid restrictions being in place until March 5th, at the earliest, and an unlikely return of any hospitality soon after, we feel it is only fair to make an early decision to bring clarity to competitors, coaches, family, and supporters. At this time, we have made no decision on the possibility of a new date for the race, however, we will keep everyone updated using our social media pages (Facebook & Twitter), along with our website,

We have not made any decision regarding the postponement of the senior events at this time, as they are only single-day events. As the situation regarding Covid-19 and the government guidelines becomes clear closer to the time, we will update accordingly. We know this will be a source of disappointment to the entirety of the youth cycling community, in particular the competitors, just as it is to all the organising committee and club. However, our main concern is the safety of those concerned and we do not want to jeopardise anything which may delay the reopening of schools, shops, or society any longer. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience and understanding in this regard. A particular mention to Skoda Ireland for their ongoing support and guidance in this regard. Stay safe during this time. If you have any questions or queries, do not hesitate to get in contact with,Thank you very much, the DW committee

The Castlebar GP due to take place on March the 7th has been rescheduled to September 12th.
Looking forward to seeing you all then.