Challenge CC is delighted to announce that EvoPro Racing will be sending a team to participate in this year’s Reliability Trial. As part of this collaboration, members of the team will ride the event and afterward team owner Morgan Fox and several riders will be interviewed by Padraic Quinn at the post-ride refreshments…If this wasn’t enough, we are now offering up a full professional race team experience to all aspiring young racers in Ireland. These underage and junior riders will meet and greet with Morgan and the team at the team hotel. Morgan will give them a full race briefing experience. When the race briefing is over these riders will then cycle to the start of The Challenge CC Reliability Trial with the EvoPro team.
This once-in-a-lifetime experience is being offered up to underage and junior riders from all over Ireland absolutely FREE. Tickets won’t last long so please sign up fast!
If anyone has any queries please don’t hesitate to contact us or phone the event organiser on 00353/0871507952.

COST – £10.00
Junior & U16 only £5
C group @ 15 – 17mph AVG – 09.30
B group @ 17 – 19mph AVG – 09.45
A group @ 19 – 21mph AVG – 10.00
SIGN ON 09.00 – CRAIC THEATRE, Coalisland Enterprise Centre, Dungannon Road
Coalisland, Co. Tyrone. BT71 4HP.
Sign-on is now open. Please use the link below and when entering select which group you plan to ride.
Groups B & C are leisure groups and we plan to have club leaders controlling these groups.
A Group will provide a great test to anyone taking part in open racing which commences a week later in Ulster with Annaclone GP the following Saturday followed by Phoenix GP the next day.
There will be no refreshments provided on the day but there will be the usual water/food/toilet stop in Toome. Toilets will be available at Craic Theatre. First aid cover will be present as well as a broom vehicle.
Links to the route if you want to upload these to your bike computers.
Please like and share?
Thanks to Gareth @ for designing the promo poster.

We regret to announce that following our club committee meeting on Wednesday evening, it has been decided to cancel this year’s Reliability Run event for safety reasons. Any bookings will be automatically refunded. The weather forecast for Sunday is for rain and winds gusting up to 80kmph and a decision had to be made prior to further commitments being locked in. While we are sorry to have to make this announcement, it remains that the safety of our supporters, members, and friends is of paramount importance to us, regards Emyvale CC